Skip to main content

What is it about people?

1] People who make their gtalk/gchat status - "this is what I had for dinner last night" AND uploading a picture of it as the display pic (err...does it look like I care???)

2] People who write blogs and display msgs addressing movie stars, rock bands and celebrities (RIIIIGHT- because they've just been dyyyyyying to hear from you. AND breathlessly check your blog and gchat status everyday to find out what you think about them)

3] People who use "ma/ lyk /da" and the ilk (Come ON! Are you telling me that ALL the money your parents spent sending you to school went down the pooper???)

4] People who wear their jeans below their underwear (Come on kid, PULL UP YOUR PANTS!)

More later :D

Comments

Unknown said…
have u heard the song "people are strange" by jim morrison/the doors.... dat explains a lot...
Adi said…
you're guilty of the first one to an extent... As for the second point.. .try this one and tell me it isn't funny... http://mentalbaba.blogspot.com/2006/11/mental-baba-stupid-baba.html
(not to be confused with rants about what a certain band/team/celeb should do/have done)

The third one i agree with... :D
S.E. said…
@Adi

1]I put funny stuff in my status, or a ":(" or ":)". that's different from "hey i had pineapple chicken for dinner last night, it was yum and it looks like this *display pic*".
2] The blog u show me is funny, and not was I was referring to. I was referring to someone who in their msg says "Hey coldplay , welcome back" or something similar.

Thanks on the 3rd, and silence on the 4th indicates YOU'RE guilty of it? to an extent ? ;) :P
S.E. said…
@samir

That's true. people ARE very strange. The magnitude of this realization is alarming, really.

Popular posts from this blog

The story of the dumb "phak", and other anecdotes.

So I don't know how many of you feel this way, but I , for one, am perplexed by women who abuse all the time. Let me rephrase, I'm perplexed by people who abuse all the time. One of the most over-used (I was going to say abused, but then it seemed cliched) words of all time is the F-word. There are people I've known who find it essential to use the word fuck (this is an R-rated blog post) in almost every single sentence that leaves their mouth. "Fuck you..yada yada" or "F that shit .. etc etc" or "you etc etc fucking etc etc". I mean how hard is it to not use the same word again and again? The English vocabulary is very very vast, and people who are giving/have given the GRE will nod their heads solemnly when they read this. For the rest of you guys who read well, you should still agree. But I digress. Inspite of having a gazillion words, of which I'm sure a good many are abuses, why, why is it so so life essential to use the word "fuc...

Just not today

Two plates on a counter,two glasses on a table. To dream of this life, if only I was able. My knight , his armour, of which I see a shine My bard, his song, of which I hear a rhyme I know it isn't, But I wish it were mine. One touch, one breath is all I get for today I know it must end,  But just not today...just not today.